Friday, March 13, 2015

Pretty in Peplum

Greetings from Austin, y'all! I'm here with an amazing group of coworkers for South by Southwest, a technology, music and film festival. Seriously, is this real life? Somebody pinch me! I'm here until Sunday and after I publish this post, it's going to be NON STOP EVERYTHING SXSW for the next 72 hours. So, I leave you with this pretty pretty princess outfit which I could barely walk in, lol. Peplum pencil skirt looks and sounds absolutely gorgeous, but not practical AT ALL. Only good for blog shots and then it was promptly traded for yoga leggings and brunch!

HAPPY FRIDAY, YAY! I hope you have guys have the best weekends. See you next week!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Peplum Top Forever 21
Peplum Skirt Anthroplogie
Necklace borrowed from Katrina
Shoes Jessica Simpson
Clutch H&M

4 comments:

  1. You've mastered the art of 5-minute posts writing! Haha I hope you're having a great time in Austin! It sounds wonderful, makes me want to go to SXSW next year. Your outfit looks great and you look great! It's simple yet chic, and the peplum makes it look very easy-going, like you're heading to lunch with your girlfriends. Of course nothing beats the comfort of yoga pants :P I understand why you changed outfits so quickly. I can't wait to see you!!! Have the greatest time in Austin!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Hector! I need to catch up on all of your comments from the last several posts. Austin is AMAZING, you totally need to put this on your list for 2015! SXSW is CRAZY awesome. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I'm hooooooooooooome! Love youuuuuuuuu.

      Delete
  2. awww attending SXSW is a dream of mine!! I hope you have an amazing time and I look forward to living vicariously through your experience when you come back (which means you have to take lots of pictures and hold yourself accountable for telling "us" how it went, lol) Love your peplum! The colors are so pretty and spring-esque!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chymere! It has been AWESOME so far. This place is filled with movers, shakers, dreamers, doers. So much creativity happening EVERYWHERE. I will hold myself accountable to you, my friend! Recap post will happen :)

      Delete