Happy Hump Day, Party People! If you've been hanging out on my instagram, you know that I've SUPER STOKED to share this post today! I've met some of my favorite friends through this blog and it's been really cool bonding over beauty and fashion with friends that didn't realize how much I love these things (although you'd think the 5 inch tri-color platforms would be a dead giveaway ;D). After facebook friending my kickass coworker Chavel, we both discovered we shared a mutual love for bling blang beautiful jewelry! Chavel is a Chloe & Isabel Merchandiser. C&I is a gorgeous jewelry line that covers each end of the style spectrum from super glamorous statement necklaces to sweet, subtle everyday pieces. Chavel was gracious enough to let Nini and me play with her jewelry while Katrina played fashion photog! It was a super fun way to spend lunch time at work :)
I hope you guys enjoy these images as much as I do. Happiest of Wednesdays to you, lovelies!
I hope you guys enjoy these images as much as I do. Happiest of Wednesdays to you, lovelies!
Be sure to check out Chavel's C&I Boutique here!
Jewelry featured in this post
On Kim:
Minaret Three-Row Convertible Necklace
Crystal + Chain Strands Stretch Headband
Bead + Chain Multi Wrap Bracelet
On Nini:
Meridian Leather Wrap
Art Deco Hair Pin Duo
Pearl + Crystal Floral Filigree Earrings
Look at you gurls!! I love when you all collaborate! You each bring the best of each other and that reflects in your pictures! You look so happy here! Like to cute, girly girls ready for spring, and props to Katrina for capturing that in every frame so successfully. All of your accessories here are right on the spot! Elevating every detail of every outfit to a whole different level. Looks like you girls are ready for an outdoor gathering! Love the pictures and the beautiful creative minds behind them. I misss youuuu!! Like so much!!!! I hope that you're having a great week and that you're ready for Austin!! It's going to be so much fun. Can't wait to see your pics! Heart you!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is always better with friends, right? I think it is very true that my blogger bffs bring out the best in me, including you, Hector :) The weather has been INSANELY gorgeous in Seattle lately. Almost as good as Monterrey!
DeleteMy cousin is also a C+I merchandiser! I love their pieces and everything the company itself stands for. Everything about this photo shoot, from the styling to the adorable poses, has such a whimsical, free-spirit vibe that reminds me of the pretty spring/summer days ahead; super pretty!
ReplyDeletexo
Thank you! What's crazy is that Nini and I didn't even coordinate these outfits! It just sort of happened :) Ah giiiirrrrrlllll, so unbelievably excited for spring and summer sunshine! We've been suuuuuuper lucky with our weather lately!
DeleteAnd yes, absolutely love that C+I not only sells gorgeous, quality pieces but that they're also empowering their merchandisers! So legit.