Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Black and White Jam

Happy Hump Day, favorite friends! My minimalist streak on the blog continues with this school girl inspired black and white ensemble. It feels good to be back on the road for recruiting. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed when I review my calendar and count the number of days I'll be gone from home. But once I hit campus and start meeting with candidates and having shenans with my recruiting team, the trips go by quick and I end up having too much fun to feel anxious about the travel. I have to admit, the California sunshine helps heaps and bounds :) I have to run to the next thing, but I hope y'all are having a great week!




Wool Boater Forever 21, similar options (save, splurge)
Oversized Blazer H&M, similar options (1, 2, 3)
Top from Ross, similar
Plaid Pleated Skirt Uniqlo, similar
Steve Madden Gorgeous Boot via Nordstrom, exact, similar for $35
The Claremont Leather Camera Bag by Lo & Sons, exact

1 comment:

  1. OMG these photos are so bomb! I really like the mesh detailing on the top of your shirt, gives it a lot of dimension with the different textures. And that patterned skirt complemented the look really well! Hurrah for creating so much depth on a monochrome look!

    ReplyDelete