Hello hello, beautiful friends. Only 1 day from the weekend and 1 day until my 28th birthday! Wheeeeeeee!
For today's take on the shift, I've made it all about the accessories. This LWD is the perfect blank canvas for all of my go-to pieces. My obsession with my OTKs was seriously out of control last week but I #cantstopwontstop! This buffalo scarf has been a staple since last winter and my tried and true wool boater from the fall go together effortlessly.
I'm keeping it short and sweet today. Crossing off all of those to-do's one by one and as soon as I post this, that's one more off the list! Have a lovely evening, my friends!
For today's take on the shift, I've made it all about the accessories. This LWD is the perfect blank canvas for all of my go-to pieces. My obsession with my OTKs was seriously out of control last week but I #cantstopwontstop! This buffalo scarf has been a staple since last winter and my tried and true wool boater from the fall go together effortlessly.
I'm keeping it short and sweet today. Crossing off all of those to-do's one by one and as soon as I post this, that's one more off the list! Have a lovely evening, my friends!
Wool Boater sold out from Forever 21, similar(save, splurge)
Buffalo Scarf Forever 21, similar
Mock Neck Shift Dress Forever 21, exact (on sale!)
Steve Madden Gorgeous Boot via Nordstrom, exact, similar for $35

Cute hat and nice boots :)
ReplyDeleteBLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.