Oh, harrow! What's this you say? A style post on a Saturday? Well, I was down for the count yesterday because of a lovely migraine and I am determined to get through this 16 post challenge before the end of the month! I believe in myself :) Yesterday was my 28th birthday and although it was no where near ideal to be sick, I still had a nice day being babied at home by husband. My bfferboo and surrogate sister (aka Kasey and Niky) brought me my annual DQ ice cream cake! I don't expect these things, but I seriously appreciate their effort every year to do something special for me on my birthday. Mitch helped me rally enough to go see The Big Short and eat a late dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. So all in all, completely wonderful. Today felt like an extension of my birthday. My migraine was gone and I was able to catch up with old friends that I don't see as often as I'd like and get a board game in with my apartment mates before packing for my upcoming week in LA. Overall, feeling pretty damn good and ready to take on whatever is ahead for me this year!
I'm wrapping up the white shift series with this casual glam take. I treated the LWD like a long tunic and threw it over my favorite pair of jeans. I dressed the look up with a bold statement necklace and my new strappy golden sandals that I picked up on my last cali trip. I don't know what it is with my shoe luck at Nordstrom Rack, but I got these beautiful Calvin Klein "Abiba" sandals for $30! WHAT WHAT?! To finish off the look, I threw on my familiar friend, this longline knit jacket to keep the look weather appropriate.
Well, it's time to finish cleaning and packing before takeoff tomorrow. See you back here again for my final post of January!
I'm wrapping up the white shift series with this casual glam take. I treated the LWD like a long tunic and threw it over my favorite pair of jeans. I dressed the look up with a bold statement necklace and my new strappy golden sandals that I picked up on my last cali trip. I don't know what it is with my shoe luck at Nordstrom Rack, but I got these beautiful Calvin Klein "Abiba" sandals for $30! WHAT WHAT?! To finish off the look, I threw on my familiar friend, this longline knit jacket to keep the look weather appropriate.
Well, it's time to finish cleaning and packing before takeoff tomorrow. See you back here again for my final post of January!
Grey Longline Duster last season from Forever 21, similar(1, 2, 3)
Statement Necklace gifted, similar
Mock Neck Shift Dress Forever 21, exact (on sale!)
Jeans Forever 21, exact (for $7.90!)

No comments:
Post a Comment