Monday, January 25, 2016

The Perfect White Shift

Happy Monday, y'all! I had an extra long day, but it looks like I'll get this post in right before a new day turns :) Did y'all enjoy your weekend? I had quite a festive couple of days. On Friday, I celebrated my tea queen's 28th birthday with some gold ol' fashioned laser tag. Our team got pwned for each and every game and I was reminded that I don't really enjoy losing :P On Saturday, I threw a Euro-styled American themed birthday party in honor of husband's quarter century! It was super fun! Costumes were encouraged, many treats were consumed, games were played and the night ended with an epic Captain America pinata punch! I lazed around on Sunday in preparation of the work week and here we are! I'm ready to settle in for what needs to be an insanely productive week before I head back down to California on Saturday.

This week on the blog, I'm continuing my devotion to luxe minimalism by showing off how to wear this perfect white shift FIVE different ways. Yea, 5. This shift, all week baby. I'm obsessed. I bought it in my last online forever 21 haul. It was on clearance plus an extra 30% off bringing this baby down to a satisfying TEN DOLLARS. I love nothing more than a good deal! I am so pleased with the fit of this shift. The fresh, clean lines are the perfect canvas for this week's style experiments! For reference, I'm wearing a large (5'6", 34DD, 29" pants).

I wish you the best week ever! Is it nuts that we're already at the end of the first month of the year?!




Mock Neck Shift Dress Forever 21, exact (on sale!)
Calvin Klein Vallin Heel via Nordstrom Rack, exact

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy booo! I command you for taking this 16-posts-in-one month challenge, you're like my blog hero right now #bloggerGoals. I'm going to give you a quick comment on each of them as well because that's the least I can do after all your effort! Plus, your style lately has been super luxe, hip, and on point, and I'm loving it! Like in this post, this is a clear example of "less is more" and how important it is to style and edit an outfit. You look amazing! Super modern, and the dress just hugs your body in all the right ways. A+ for the shoes too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete