Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pretty in Pink w/ Rogue T&K

Hello hello, friends! Today I'm taking a pretty in pink approach to my new LWD. I feel demure in this ensemble, like I could be on my way to tea with Pippa Middleton or something of the sort. There's quite a few features that I like about this outfit- from the matching pointed pumps and classic leather purse in white to the blushing trench coat but my favorite is the ocean blue pendant lovingly made by my bfferboo, Katrina. She didn't realize she was making it for me at the time but when I saw it at one of her winter showcases, I knew it had to be mine! Her handmade jewelry line, Rogue T&K is brilliant. She's still building her online presence but if you're in Seattle, you can check out her collection at Revival Shop Seattle in cap hill!

Until the next one, my friends!





Mock Neck Shift Dress Forever 21, exact (on sale!)
Necklace one of a kind from Rogue T&K




No comments:

Post a Comment