Happy Thursday! I just finished up my last recruiting event for the week at UCSD. I was on the recruiter panel for their CSE Day and only dropped the f bomb once! So proud of myself :D This cali sunshine has been sweet, but I'm excited to be heading home tomorrow. Mitch and I have a full social calendar for the weekend. Typically, our plans just include netflix and hopefully a round of pizza, but it'll be nice to so many opportunities to catch up with friends!
As always, extra looking forward to having access to my closet again. I was pretty lazy with my packing job this time around. The week after next I'll be heading to UCLA and HMC with Hector and Dara so I plan on stepping up my recruiter game :P For now though, I'm still using photos from outfits that I shot while at home. I'm still feeling that all black vibe but today's outfit has a pop of neon to spice things up a little. I like how easy it has been to get dressed each morning when I start with a base of neutrals. Not sure how long I'll keep this theme going but it seems to have been working out pretty well so far! What sort of style vibes have y'all been feeling lately?
As always, extra looking forward to having access to my closet again. I was pretty lazy with my packing job this time around. The week after next I'll be heading to UCLA and HMC with Hector and Dara so I plan on stepping up my recruiter game :P For now though, I'm still using photos from outfits that I shot while at home. I'm still feeling that all black vibe but today's outfit has a pop of neon to spice things up a little. I like how easy it has been to get dressed each morning when I start with a base of neutrals. Not sure how long I'll keep this theme going but it seems to have been working out pretty well so far! What sort of style vibes have y'all been feeling lately?




I loved how you went all black here and brought that fun and playfulness to the outfit with the colorful, neon skirt. Can't wait to see your SoCal outfits this weekend!! And to take lots of pictures with you of course :)!
ReplyDelete