Happy hump day, pretty people! I'm back in the shift with some cooler than school metal studded loafers and my favorite summer to fall transition pieces that seem like they'll be perfect for winter to spring! Lols I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, tho :) I am seriously feeling this dove gray + pure white combo. So fresh! This is probably my favorite way to wear this shift (so far). I'd definitely categorize this in the LA Luxe box.
So, midweek check in! How is everyone doing? I've gotten the chance to be pretty dang productive. I have to admit I was a little stressed on Sunday just thinking about my to-do's. For someone who is very organized and feels very capable, I still struggle with feeling stress even when it's for tasks I'm pretty confident I can complete. Maybe it's conditioning from college? Mitch worries about me when I get this way and seeing his concern is a reminder for me to truly evaluate if my stress is necessary. In this case, it wasn't and he was just what I needed to refocus positively. Partners- they're definitely a thing. I feel pretty lucky that I have multiple partners to rely on. Kasey always encourages me to put everything down on a list and cross each every little task off as I go along. So simple, but hellllllla effective. I also need to shout out Hector for giving me a much needed creative boost this week. Being able to take midday work breaks with people that re-energize you is such a privilege. Can't wait to share our next project with y'all!
One of my favorite lifestyle bloggers of all time recently wrote a post that's relevant to this check in. That's what's up for me. What's up with you? :)
So, midweek check in! How is everyone doing? I've gotten the chance to be pretty dang productive. I have to admit I was a little stressed on Sunday just thinking about my to-do's. For someone who is very organized and feels very capable, I still struggle with feeling stress even when it's for tasks I'm pretty confident I can complete. Maybe it's conditioning from college? Mitch worries about me when I get this way and seeing his concern is a reminder for me to truly evaluate if my stress is necessary. In this case, it wasn't and he was just what I needed to refocus positively. Partners- they're definitely a thing. I feel pretty lucky that I have multiple partners to rely on. Kasey always encourages me to put everything down on a list and cross each every little task off as I go along. So simple, but hellllllla effective. I also need to shout out Hector for giving me a much needed creative boost this week. Being able to take midday work breaks with people that re-energize you is such a privilege. Can't wait to share our next project with y'all!
One of my favorite lifestyle bloggers of all time recently wrote a post that's relevant to this check in. That's what's up for me. What's up with you? :)
Grey Vest Forever 21, similar
Necklace Forever 21, similar
Mock Neck Shift Dress Forever 21, exact (on sale!)
Circus by Sam Edelman Lali Loafer via Nordstrom Rack exact
No comments:
Post a Comment