Happy MLK Day, friends! Truth be told, I really wanted to write a post about the different reading materials that I have acquired for my quest to be a better ally but I haven't made a whole lot of progress so I'll save it for another day. This week, I am down in cali recruiting at UC Irvine. It's always complete shenanigans when I'm on these recruiting trips so I've planned ahead and have already queued up multiple style posts for this week. I feel so organized!
I'm loving this break from the PNW chill but I am totes missing my OTKs. I can't help but feel fierce and on point whenever I put them on. You'll see these babies on le blog three times this week :) Actually, the vibe for the posts this week is very "minimalist luxe chic." I've realized that I feel myself HARD whenever I'm rocking the neutral luxe look. I think this might be the theme for my style this winter. In the spring, I'm looking forward to committing myself to an insane amount of color so I think it's appropriate to cleanse my palate now with copious amounts of black, white and grey.
How are y'all enjoying your holiday weekend and paying your respects to Dr. King?
I'm loving this break from the PNW chill but I am totes missing my OTKs. I can't help but feel fierce and on point whenever I put them on. You'll see these babies on le blog three times this week :) Actually, the vibe for the posts this week is very "minimalist luxe chic." I've realized that I feel myself HARD whenever I'm rocking the neutral luxe look. I think this might be the theme for my style this winter. In the spring, I'm looking forward to committing myself to an insane amount of color so I think it's appropriate to cleanse my palate now with copious amounts of black, white and grey.
How are y'all enjoying your holiday weekend and paying your respects to Dr. King?
Black and White Buffalo Scarf Forever 21, similar options (1, 2)
Black Coat Calvin Klein, similar options (1, 2, 3)
Longline Vest Forever 21, similar options(1, 2)
Striped Shirt Dress Target, similar
Steve Madden Gorgeous Boot via Nordstrom, exact, similar for $35
The Claremont Leather Camera Bag by Lo & Sons, exact
Your layering of clothes here is on point! The different patterns on the dress and scarf work really well because of that all white layer in between, which separates them and creates a lot of contrast. I also really like your boots!! I still haven't figured out what OTK means tho :P
ReplyDelete