Hey! Okay first. Damn guys, THANK YOU for all of your love and support on my last post. You guys are actually the best and I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a cool community of people reading my blog. Y'all are RAD!
Tonight I'm getting back into the style swing with a post featuring my FAVORITE purchase of winter, the Steve Madden Gorgeous OTK boot. To give a little background, there's this boot that has taken the fall fashion world by storm: The Highland by Stuart Weitzman. OMGAH GUYZ for reals, just take a moment and look at all of the seriously stylish pins featuring these boots. The only real downside is that these babies will put a serious dent in your bank account (to the tune of $800ish dolla dollas). Yikes. But they're so beautiful, right? So I set out on a mission to find a moderately priced boot that was comparable and by george, I think I've done it! I am so pleased with these Steve Madden look-a-likes that I've been wearing them nonstop for the last couple of weeks. No joke, you're going to see them a ton on le blog. I appreciate that these are so easy to get on and off, especially over my soccer calves! A note on the sizing- you should go at least a 1/2 size down. I'm consistently a size 8.5 but had to go down to an 8 for these boots and there's plenty of room for a thick pair of socks!
Until the next, y'all! :-*
Tonight I'm getting back into the style swing with a post featuring my FAVORITE purchase of winter, the Steve Madden Gorgeous OTK boot. To give a little background, there's this boot that has taken the fall fashion world by storm: The Highland by Stuart Weitzman. OMGAH GUYZ for reals, just take a moment and look at all of the seriously stylish pins featuring these boots. The only real downside is that these babies will put a serious dent in your bank account (to the tune of $800ish dolla dollas). Yikes. But they're so beautiful, right? So I set out on a mission to find a moderately priced boot that was comparable and by george, I think I've done it! I am so pleased with these Steve Madden look-a-likes that I've been wearing them nonstop for the last couple of weeks. No joke, you're going to see them a ton on le blog. I appreciate that these are so easy to get on and off, especially over my soccer calves! A note on the sizing- you should go at least a 1/2 size down. I'm consistently a size 8.5 but had to go down to an 8 for these boots and there's plenty of room for a thick pair of socks!
Until the next, y'all! :-*




OTK! Over the Knee!! OMG I get it now! Haha should have seen this post before commenting on the others. I think I had already told you this, but I love how you layered the slit white tunic with a skirt here! Looks super chic and I love the playfulness of the slits, they are put just in the right places. This look works really well on you!
ReplyDelete