Sunday, January 31, 2016

Where Are Your Pants?

Hi Pretties! Here it is, my final post of January! Almost 16 days in a row of blogging! I'm definitely impressed with myself, not gonna lie. Not sure if I'll carry this habit into February, but I have some good things planned for le blog next month! Currently, I'm in Santa Monica with my Microsoft besties for some good ol' fashioned recruiting at UCLA and Harvey Mudd.

To close out the week, I leave you with this questionably short, but unbelievably fun ensemble. Husband immediately (jokingly?) questioned where my pants were when he saw me in this get-up, but I was definitely feeling myself :D Special shout out to Seattle weather for being so mild these last few days so I can rock everything sans leggings.

I wish you a wonderful week ahead, friends. I have a good feeling about mine :)




Wool Boater sold out from Forever 21, similar(save, splurge)
Cinched Waist Camel Cape Jolt, similar and exact spotted on Poshmark
Gid-Patterned Shirt Dress Forever 21, exact
Steve Madden Gorgeous Boot via Nordstrom, exact, similar for $35

No comments:

Post a Comment