Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Ruckus, This One



IMG_2672

Today I took photos for Kara and Eric's Save the Dates and I wanted to share a couple of my favorites. We met after work, right at the end of the day. Their street is cute, so we just took a stroll up the block. We didn't even get 100 yards from their house. I don't have a whole lot of experience taking photos for couples, but Kara and Eric made it easy. Don't let these adorable photos fool you though, these two are total dorks and each one's quirks compliment the other's quite well. Kara and I have been friends since forever and nothing makes my heart happier than seeing how happy she is with Eric.

Their summer wedding makes me extra excited for the year ahead!!! Also, I am so pleased that we're all on the hill now! Weekly dinner dates with Kara when I'm home and getting to spend a bit more time with Eric has made the end of summer very sweet. I love you both! Happy Engagement!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

No comments:

Post a Comment