Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kissed by Gold

One of the best things about moving to University Recruiting has been all the incredibly lovely people that I've been able to meet. When I met up with Chelsea for the first time, we were supposed to talk about work and recruiting. Instead, we spent all of happy hour dishing about fashion and a variety of fun things. She shared with me her newest business venture- Meta Ink Shop, a site that sells Flash Tats. Have you guys seen them? They're temporary metallic tattoos and they come in super cute trendy designs! I am absolutely obsessed with them now. They are so easy to apply, all you need is a wet towel, just like the ones when we were kids! When she told me about them, I knew we had to do a shoot with them. So after a long day Monday at work, that's exactly what we did. I can't wait to share photos with you over the next few weeks. Flash Tat Friday, anyone?

Please check out Meta Ink Shop. Chelsea sells her flash tats for half as much as other popular flash tat sites and she's as nice as can be!

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

Crop and Skirt Forever 21 | Sandals American Eagle
Flash Tattoos Meta Ink Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment