Hi Friends! Happy Wednesday! Today's post is a quick one. I sort of have a mega shoe collection. And although I don't really believe in playing favorites, if my apartment was on fire and I could only take one thing, it'd most definitely be these shoes. I bought them at the 2011 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Why do I know that? I'm a weirdo. I love them so much, I actually have them in a second color combo. I typically wear these heels with a dress that is worthy of their awesomeness. This summer, I think I found the perfect one! Forever 21, you are too good to me sometimes.
Typically, my outfits will have a single statement piece to focus on. But these two statement pieces work pleasantly well together! At work, a lot of folks asked me, "Where are you going in that?!" I wish I could have answered with something exciting! Instead, I was just going to sit in my office all day :) Sometimes, you just need to dress up for no reason. It makes me feel extra awesome and we can all use a bit of a boost on some days!
Typically, my outfits will have a single statement piece to focus on. But these two statement pieces work pleasantly well together! At work, a lot of folks asked me, "Where are you going in that?!" I wish I could have answered with something exciting! Instead, I was just going to sit in my office all day :) Sometimes, you just need to dress up for no reason. It makes me feel extra awesome and we can all use a bit of a boost on some days!



No comments:
Post a Comment