This may have been the most epic week of my summer! Meta Ink, Kara time, Lady Gaga, a BBQ and a bonfire at my favorite park in Seattle- it's the kind of week that makes you feel alive.... and exhausted :) But the good kind! The bonfire conveniently fell on meetup day with Katrina, so we did our shoot at the beach. I love these images, especially this first one. Golden Gardens has the best view in Seattle. It's a bit of a drive to get there, but it's always worth it in the end!
Since moving to Seattle, I have been shown the magic of Kites. The first one I flew was at Gasworks last year. We must have had 20+ kites on the hill that day. Now, whenever I can, I bring kites to big get-togethers where chance of wind is prevalent. It was a ton of fun, to say the least. This weekend, I'm going East with the bae. It should make for a nice Mitch Monday post. Hope you guys have an amazing Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment