This weekend, Mitch and I went to Portland. I played in the Timbers corporate cup on Microsoft's coed team. We didn't have any subs so I played each game all the way through. One on Saturday and two on Sunday. I'm totally beat! But Mitch and I had a great couple of days discovering new noms and shopping tax free. All the tournament players received 50% off the Adidas company store so I got two pairs of tennis shoes and two pairs of running tights. I'm obsessed and can't wait to travel with them this fall!
Mitch picked up a few items for himself, including these beautiful baby blue Levi's! Mitch has a few requirements when he looks for pants. The most challenging attributes are that they are long enough and tapered in the leg. A bit difficult when you have his athletic build! But he got lucky at the local Nordstrom Rack. We need to find a better place to take photos but we always do it in the morning right before work so our little driveway will have to do for now!
This week is a CRAZY BUSY one. It's my last week in the office before our road trip and my insane Fall travel schedule. Looking forward to spending a little time with friends before the frenzy begins.
Mitch picked up a few items for himself, including these beautiful baby blue Levi's! Mitch has a few requirements when he looks for pants. The most challenging attributes are that they are long enough and tapered in the leg. A bit difficult when you have his athletic build! But he got lucky at the local Nordstrom Rack. We need to find a better place to take photos but we always do it in the morning right before work so our little driveway will have to do for now!
This week is a CRAZY BUSY one. It's my last week in the office before our road trip and my insane Fall travel schedule. Looking forward to spending a little time with friends before the frenzy begins.





No comments:
Post a Comment