I am still swooning over our endless summer themed shoot for Meta Ink Shop. If you've seen my photography on facebook, you'll know that I am responsible for 80% of Niky's facebook photos. She's sort of my favorite person to photograph. Not only because she's gorgeous, but because she's the biggest goober ever and we always have a lot of fun. She knows how to work it in front of the camera but she never takes it too seriously.
Niky and I lived together for a year and a half in what we dubbed, Sister House. She is probably the single most influential person on my style. I wear crops because of her, she cuts my jorts for me, and I wouldn't know about the next big thing if she wasn't there showing me her current insta feed. Having a younger sister is the best, she keeps me on point. I love you, Niky! So stoked for our fall adventures!
Niky and I lived together for a year and a half in what we dubbed, Sister House. She is probably the single most influential person on my style. I wear crops because of her, she cuts my jorts for me, and I wouldn't know about the next big thing if she wasn't there showing me her current insta feed. Having a younger sister is the best, she keeps me on point. I love you, Niky! So stoked for our fall adventures!




No comments:
Post a Comment