I'm going to miss the ease of wearing summer dresses at work. At the same time though, I'm starting to daydream a little of sweater weather. Thank goodness winter is so mild in the PNW. I'm all packed up for road trip! It's going to be interesting living out of my backpack for the next 4 weeks, but it will force me to get a bit creative with mixing and matching. Beware, repeat offenders ahead!
For one of my last at-the-office outfits, I pulled out this beautiful midi dress I purchased from Forever 21 online. I am super lucky to work at a place where I have a lot of freedom in the way I dress. Not gonna lie, I probably crossed the line into inappropriate office attire more often than I should have this summer, but sometimes you just need to live your life! And today, I wanted to live life in this pretty green ladylike number. There's beautiful butterfly embroidery on the hem and neckline. And I love the peekaboo band. Link to the exact dress below!
Happy Friday, my friends!
For one of my last at-the-office outfits, I pulled out this beautiful midi dress I purchased from Forever 21 online. I am super lucky to work at a place where I have a lot of freedom in the way I dress. Not gonna lie, I probably crossed the line into inappropriate office attire more often than I should have this summer, but sometimes you just need to live your life! And today, I wanted to live life in this pretty green ladylike number. There's beautiful butterfly embroidery on the hem and neckline. And I love the peekaboo band. Link to the exact dress below!
Happy Friday, my friends!






It’s had zero unfavorable press, it’s never had any issues with paying out large jackpots, and it’s absolutely licensed. Both of these are wonderful offers that can bulk up your bankroll before you’ve even properly got began. There’s also a VIP program that provides you the possibility to win a Tesla at the time of writing . However, you'll be able to|you possibly can} high it up by an extra 20% should you to|must you} deposit via NeoSurf or Bitcoin. Alternatively, should you to|must you} determine to deposit via Bitcoin, you'll be able to|you possibly can} grab a 150% up to as} $1,500 welcome bonus. dnflzkwlsh.com When you first create an account, you’re entitled to a 100 percent up to as} $1,000 welcome bonus.
ReplyDelete