Sunday, August 3, 2014

Housewarming

Our first shindig at Lakehouse was a House Plant Housewarming Party. We invited a few friends over for an afternoon of good food and good company. Erin is a master cook and hostess and put together an incredible assortment of between-meal noms. I assisted with professional cheese and watermelon cutting. In addition to this ridiculously delicious baked brie, our housewarming also featured a limeade with rosemary and chia seeds and a classic strawberry lemonade. Confession- we were going to make the limeade and lemonade from scratch but ran out of time so opted for the "Simply" brand and then added the extra ingredients in to give it a homemade touch.

The afternoon party was lovely and I really enjoyed having my home filled with friends and love. Thank you to everyone that was able to stop by. I adore the house plants we received for Lakehouse and I promise to give them the best care that I can!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

No comments:

Post a Comment