You guys may recognize these beautiful snaps from the Meta Ink shoot I did a little earlier this summer. You guys, let's get real for a minute. This mom is GORGEOUS. I can't believe she had this cute bebe 6 months ago! When Christina asked if I could snap some photos for her entire family, I jumped at the chance!
I've done a couple weddings as a favor for friends but have never been asked to do a family session. This first one was a very pleasant experience. This family was picture perfect and each of the kids had a great amount of energy. I loved that Christina had a ton of ideas for different poses and arrangements. It really helped keep our shoot going and we were able to get A LOT done in 45 minutes.
At this point in time, I don't charge for my photography. I take photos for fun and I think the pressure of producing quality images may be more stress than I want to bring to my favorite creative outlet. Although, I gladly accept gifts! (Thanks for the sbux card and flowers!) I'm taking save the dates for my dear friend Kara later this week and can't wait to share those with you. For now though, please enjoy my favorite snaps from this gorgeous family!
I've done a couple weddings as a favor for friends but have never been asked to do a family session. This first one was a very pleasant experience. This family was picture perfect and each of the kids had a great amount of energy. I loved that Christina had a ton of ideas for different poses and arrangements. It really helped keep our shoot going and we were able to get A LOT done in 45 minutes.
At this point in time, I don't charge for my photography. I take photos for fun and I think the pressure of producing quality images may be more stress than I want to bring to my favorite creative outlet. Although, I gladly accept gifts! (Thanks for the sbux card and flowers!) I'm taking save the dates for my dear friend Kara later this week and can't wait to share those with you. For now though, please enjoy my favorite snaps from this gorgeous family!














No comments:
Post a Comment