Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Color of Friendship

Twenty-something Seattlites may recognize where I am in these photos, I'm at the community garden next to the black apron sbux! I love the random pea patches and parks sprinkled liberally throughout this city, it's one of the things that makes Seattle so special. Anyways, yesterday I got to hang with an old friend over the yummiest curry noodle soup from one of my vegetarian faves, In the Bowl. Kara and I have been friends since 2008 and she happens to have a pretty great career blog. If you are looking for career advice from another twenty something, SHE IS YOUR GIRL! But enough shameless promotion, my lady just got engaged to a great guy and we were celebrating with a catch up that was long overdue.

Friends like Kara remind me why fighting for relationships that are important to you is worth every ounce of your energy. We've been through our ups and downs and I am so grateful to have a friend that has seen me at my best and worst and still chooses to love me and believe in me at the end of all of it. No matter how much confidence or self esteem you have, you still need a Kara in your life to help empower you. Kara, thank you for being my friend. I can't wait to start down this INSANE wedding planning journey. I'm here for you every step of the way!

Also, thanks for taking my outfit shots today :) I'm in love with this dress from Forever 21. So reasonably priced at $22.80!

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

Dress Forever 21 (exact) | Sandals American Eagle (I can't stop wearing them!) | Crop Forever 21

1 comment: